To all my readers: wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Thanksgiving. In the spirit of gratitude, I am thankful for the following five things:
- Friends and Family: It is better to give than receive and nothing makes my heart happier than spreading joy and generosity with those I love;
- My job: I am lucky enough to have an employer and colleagues I love and respect. I am doing my part to make the world a better place!
- Running: I am grateful for a strong, healthy body that carries me mile after mile;
- Disney: I feel fortunate to call Walt Disney World my home away from home; I have spent my formative years growing up at WDW and it will always be a very special place for me and my family (especially Liberty Tree Tavern, the perfect place to celebrate Thanksgiving! Photos included here)
- Most importantly, Tommy, who fits in all four categories as stated above: my friend, my family, my cheerleader, and my Disney soul mate. I love you!
Thank you for indulging me and I encourage you to pick your top five! Once you’ve identified your list, think of those less fortunate, and give back to your communities; spread kindness, cheer, and gratitude. Let’s fill the world around us with a little more magic.
Gina / Will Run for Disney